Adobe After Effects is used in the movie industry to create special effects, titles & CD-ROM menu intros & effects. We'll show you how to do everything from basic transitions to exciting special effects & how to integrate After Effects....
- Course Outline
Imagine Adobe Photoshop with animation capabilities; sound cool? Welcome to Adobe After Effects! It's used in the movie industry to create special effects, titles and CD-ROM menu intros and effects. We'll show you how to do everything from basic transitions to exciting special effects and how to integrate After Effects into your digital video workflow.
Course Outline Introduction
- special effects and Adobe After Effects
- overview of post production process
- working with the Adobe After Effects CS3 interface
- creating workspace for various display size (15in-30in)
- overview of composition and timeline
- using composition presets
- resolution and pixel aspect ratio settings
- adjusting user preferences
- managing media in the project panel
- using quick search
- overview of video, audio, image and graphics formats
- video, audio, image and graphics issues
- importing Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator files
- importing Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 projects
- overview of the timeline and composition
- adding, removing and managing layers
- basic trimming and editing tools
- working with time controls
- layer properties
- duplicate and split layers
- timeline switches
- working with in points, out points and duration panel
- working with alpha channels
- introduction to layer blending mode
- using track matte
- applying filters to layers
- creating layer masks
- working with presets
- overview of keyframes and motion
- using keyframes in layers
- adding, removing and editing keyframes
- working with pen and vertex tools
- modify motion path
- adding keyframes to filters
- using type tool
- working with character and paragraph panels
- applying layer styles (shadow, glow, bevel, emboss, satin...)
- applying effects to text
- working with render queue
- render settings
- output module settings
- export formats
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Students must have experience with digital video editing software.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. will make every attempt to be flexible in regards to class cancellations and rescheduling. In an attempt to make sure that everyone enjoys a consistent training experience, Eliquo offers the following cancellation policy:
Any student cancellation that occurs a minimum of six (6) business days prior to a scheduled class is eligible for a full class credit or a 100% refund on the cost of the class.
Due to scheduling logistics, if you cancel or re-schedule a registration within five (5) business days of the course date, payment is due in full at that time and will be held as a credit towards a re-scheduled date or a future course booking. Course credits are valid for 12 months from the date of the original class booking.
All cancellations and rescheduling must be in writing and sent either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 647.258.9319. Verbal communication of a cancellation will not meet our refund requirements.
In the event that a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, your full registration fee will be refunded or you can reserve a seat in the next available class. You will be notified of a class cancellation at least five (5) business days in advance of the scheduled class.
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class at any time, in which case the refund and rescheduling policy would apply. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. is not liable for any travel expenses incurred by the student, even in the event of a cancellation.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 857 times.