- Adobe Acrobat Training Courses
- Adobe Acrobat Pro for Desktop and Mobile (ADAC101) Compatible with 8, 9, X and XI
In this course, you will learn how to create PDFs from almost any file and from a collection of files, edit your existing PDFs, send your documents for review and collect feedback, add navigation such as bookmarks and hyperlinks.
- Course Start Date: Apr. 3
- Location: Ottawa
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 2 Days
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Adobe Acrobat Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
In this course, you will learn how to: Create PDFs from almost any file
and from a collection of files; Edit your existing PDFs; Add navigation
such as bookmarks and hyperlinks; Protect your documents with basic
security; Identify considerations for PDFs in a mobile environment
- What are PDF files used for?
- PDF authoring and reading tools
- What can Acrobat Pro do?
- What can Acrobat Pro not do?
- Acrobat Pro tour
- Opening, closing, saving documents
- Performing common Acrobat tasks
- PDF viewing and navigating tip and tricks
- Creating PDFs
- What is the purpose of your PDF?
- Creating PDFs in Acrobat
- Creating PDFs from other applications
- Creating PDFs from scanned documents
- Creating PDFs from other PDFs (and why)
- Editing PDFs
- Add/remove/extract/replace pages
- Rotating pages
- Cropping pages
- Basic text and image editing
- Adding navigation
- Adding bookmarks
- Adding links
- Adding navigation automatically
- Document properties
- What is metadata and what is it good for?
- What are initial view settings and why should I set them?
- Protecting your document
- Basic security options
- Protecting specific content
- PDFs and mobile devices
- Viewing PDFs on tablets and smart phones
- Overview of mobile PDF software
- Considerations when creating PDFs for mobile devices
- Adobe Reader mobile
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. will make every attempt to be flexible in regards to class cancellations and rescheduling. In an attempt to make sure that everyone enjoys a consistent training experience, Eliquo offers the following cancellation policy:
Any student cancellation that occurs a minimum of six (6) business days prior to a scheduled class is eligible for a full class credit or a 100% refund on the cost of the class.
Due to scheduling logistics, if you cancel or re-schedule a registration within five (5) business days of the course date, payment is due in full at that time and will be held as a credit towards a re-scheduled date or a future course booking. Course credits are valid for 12 months from the date of the original class booking.
All cancellations and rescheduling must be in writing and sent either by email to email@example.com or by fax to 647.258.9319. Verbal communication of a cancellation will not meet our refund requirements.
In the event that a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, your full registration fee will be refunded or you can reserve a seat in the next available class. You will be notified of a class cancellation at least five (5) business days in advance of the scheduled class.
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class at any time, in which case the refund and rescheduling policy would apply. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. is not liable for any travel expenses incurred by the student, even in the event of a cancellation.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
185 Somerset St West.
Canada K2P 0J2
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 28 times.