In addition to the new user interface, Access 2007 offers new features that make creating a new database and its objects easier, even for people with little knowledge of database design. This course will help you get the most out of these new features.
- Course Outline
In addition to the new user interface, Access 2007 offers several new features that make creating a new database and its objects easier, even for people with little knowledge of database design. This course is designed to help you get the most out of these new features.
Attend this course if you want to:
- Understand the Access 2007 startup screen.
- Open existing databases in Access 2007.
- Understand the new file formats for Access databases.
- Convert databases between versions.
- Create a new database using a template.
- Explore a sample database.
- Work with the Office button and Ribbon in Access.
- Understand and customize the Navigation Pane and views.
- Understand the new "Attachment" data type for tables.
- Work with multivalued fields.
- Autofilter a field.
- Format tables automatically.
- Add a totals row to a table.
- Import data from (or export it to) Outlook 2007.
- Create a table using a table template.
- Work with forms in the new Layout view.
- Create a new form without using the Form Wizard.
- Group, sort, and total a report.
- Collect data from Outlook mail recipients using a data form.
- Understand new security options.
This course can ALSO be taught one-on-one or as a private, dedicated virtual classroom - call 877-313-8881 for more information.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Familiar with previous versions of Access.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
If necessary, you can cancel your registration up until 24 hours prior to the class. The confirmation message and the 7-day-prior reminder message both contain a cancellation link. (If a link doesn't display, the 24-hour cancellation period has already passed.)
If you cancel, we encourage you to follow the instructions on Page 1 to reschedule for a future session of the class. The cancellation confirmation message you receive also contains a link to our "reschedule" page.
- Map & Reviews
Elert & Associates Technology Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 523 times.