This highly interactive course is designed for new instructors or instructors looking to improve on their current skill set. Participants undergo a formative evaluation in 3 individual presentations & receive valuable feedback from instructor & peers.
- Course Outline
This highly interactive and presentation focused course is designed for new instructors or instructors looking to improve on their current skill set. Participants undergo a formative evaluation in three individual presentations and receive valuable feedback from instructor and peers.
Audience This course is intended for individuals with little or no instructional experience.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
* Apply principles related to adult learning
* Identify the phases of an effective training session
* Elaborate pertinent instructional goals
* Appropriately prepare and organize a training session
* Teach in an effective manner in order to communicate the message properly
* Use available and/or appropriate teaching aids
* Skillfully deal with difficult situations
* Verify the participants' level of understanding
* Offer constructive feedback and
* Analyze the overall effectiveness of the training session
Course Outline * Basic Principles
* Principles of Learning
* Anyone Can Learn
* Motivation to Learn
* Structured Training Program
* The Five Phases of an Effective Training Session.
* Diagram – Phases of an Effective Training Session
* Effective Training Session Phases
Preparation * Elaborating Pertinent Learning Objectives
* Temporal Organization of a Training Session
* Attention Cycle
* Spatial Organization of a Training Session
* Instructor's Preparation
Theory * Motivation
* Presentation Techniques
* Using Visual Contact
* Using Voice and Language
* Communication Barriers
* Interpretation of Non-verbal Behaviour
* Teaching Aids
* Difficult Situations
Practice * Questioning Techniques
Exercise 1 – Introduction
Exercise 2 - Elaborating Pertinent Objectives
Exercise 3 – Communication Barriers
Exercise 4 – Teaching Aids
Exercise 5 – Difficult Situations
- Prerequisites & Certificates
This course is intended for individuals with little or no instructional experience.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
10 business day cancellation policy. if the course is confirmed and the student cancels within 10 days of the course, then they get charged and apply a credit for future courses. If they cancel outside of 10 business days, then there are no charges at all.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 266 times.