This hands-on workshop guides people in mastering the skills required to design, write, debug & maintain applications in the C Programming Language. All aspects of C syntax & common library functions are examined in detail, through specific programming l
- Course Outline
Through hands-on laboratory and focused class discussions, participants master essential skills by exploring, experimenting, and solving problems. Each student receives a handbook consisting of detailed and carefully crafted, modular guides that provide step-by-step instructions, command summaries, and essential diagrams. This handbook includes appendices and a complete index, making it an essential resource both in the classroom and back on the job.
This hands-on workshop guides people in mastering the skills required to design, write, debug and maintain applications in the C Programming Language. All aspects of C syntax and common library functions are examined in detail, through specific programming laboratory exercises and in the development of solutions to challenging problems.Objectives
After completing this course, students are able to:
- Define and use constants and variables
- Use logical and relational operators
- Employ expressions, statements, and lvalues and rvalues
- Use bitwise operators
- Declare and use arrays
- Control program flow and looping
- Call functions with appropriate arguments and return values
- Fully exploit the C preprocessor features of conditional compilation and macros
- Apply scope rules correctly
- Define, declare and use pointers
- Identify the similarities and differences between pointers and arrays
- Use multi-dimensional arrays
- Define, declare, and use structures and unions
- Incorporate appropriate file I/O functions
- Manipulate strings effectively
- Manage dynamic memory
- Apply accepted style rules
- Identify portable versus non-portable constructs
- Debug complex code
- Identify common C bugs
- Introduction to C
- The Compiler
- Literals, variables and basic types
- Operators and expressions
- Introduction to input
- Statement and Basic control structures
- Constants and Enumerations
- Single Dimensional Arrays
- Arrays and Pointers
- User defined Types
- Advanced Control Structures
- Multiple source files
- The preprocessor
- Scope and Storage class
- Heap storage class
- Dynamic Data Structures
- The new standard - C99
- Function pointers
- Standard Library FunctionsOther Notes
This course can be delivered in a Windows or UNIX environment.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
No prerequisites for this course.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
10 business day cancellation policy. if the course is confirmed and the student cancels within 10 days of the course, then they get charged and apply a credit for future courses. If they cancel outside of 10 business days, then there are no charges at all.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 4096 times.