- Software Testing and Quality Assurance Training Courses
- Quality Assurance Techniques for Effective Systems Testing (3 Days)
This course teaches the essential skills and techniques, which anyone involved with the application test process, needs to conduct effective, complete and timely testing of systems. Techniques such as String Testing, Structured Walkthroughs... and more
- Course Outline
Quality assurance teams, I.T. professionals and end users are all challenged with the need to effectively test information systems. When developing and producing commercial or internal software applications, the need for quality and accuracy is an organizational imperative.
Project success is often determined by how well a system meets requirements and customer expectations. Yet, few project teams know exactly how to verify and assure the quality and completeness of their work. This inexperience often translates to expensive system failures and delays.
This course teaches the essential skills and techniques, which anyone involved with the application test process, needs to conduct effective, complete and timely testing of systems. Techniques such as String Testing, Structured Walkthroughs, Coverage Analysis, Black & White Box Tests, Cyclometric Complexity, Boundary Value and Path Analysis can dramatically improve the overall quality of systems.
- Course focus is on skills and techniques required by both end users and I.T. personnel to effectively plan, execute, monitor and evaluate test methods, cases and results. When this course is completed, the participant should feel confident to approach testing assignments with the fundamental knowledge required to test and assure quality application systems.
- Quality Driven Systems Testing
- The Testing Life Cycle
- Testing Strategies
- Test Cases
- Unit and Integration Testing
- System and Acceptance Testing
- Environmental Testing
- Organizing the Testing Function
- Optimizing Technical Walkthroughs
- Any professional requiring a sound knowledge of Quality Assurance and Testing techniques.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
You may cancel, at no charge, a Class enrollment at least 15 days prior to the Class start date by giving us notice. If your plans change, please cancel your enrollment as soon as possible by calling 416-927-7170. A cancellation must be done on a business day at least 15 days prior to the course start date. If canceled less than 15 days before the course, it is subject to a cancellation charge equal to the list tuition fee. If a student does not attend a Class without having canceled in accordance with these Terms, you must pay the full price for the Class.
Substitutions of enrolled students in the scheduled Classes are permitted at no charge prior to the Class start on the first day. If you are sending a substitute, please let us know to avoid no show charges.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 333 times.