- Leadership and Management Development Training
- Managing Yourself During Change Uncertainty And Transition (2 Days)
Participants who complete this workshop will have greatly increased confidence in the ways they are able to manage and communicate with everyone in their workplace. They will learn approaches and devices to navigate at work improving satisfaction...
- Course Outline
The 21st century workplace is changing rapidly as the Baby Boomer generation begins to retire and the younger generations under 30 are entering the workplace in droves. Many people realize that as the age range and number of generations they must deal with is rising that they need to know more about how to deal with all these new people who are different than them.
Purpose Participants who complete this workshop will have greatly increased confidence in the ways they are able to manage and communicate with everyone in their workplace. They will learn approaches and devices to navigate at work in ways that will improve the quality and satisfaction of their time there.
- Respond to a demand that people of all ages in an organization maximize their ability to deal with co-workers and other stakeholders of all ages.
- Help leaders understand the psyche, needs and motivations of their employees to maximize productivity.
- Learn techniques to help members of each generation talk to people in other generations effectively and productively.
- Overview the five generations in the workplace:
- Veterans; Traditionalists [60+]
- Baby Boomers [45-60]
- Generation X [35 –45]
- Nexus; Generation Y [25-35]
- Millennials [under 25]
- Understand the similarities and different motivations, attitudes and responses for each generation.
- Understand different ways to provide feedback to each generation.
- Techniques for motivating each generation
- Techniques for each generation to communicate with others
- Overview of learning styles for each generation.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
You may cancel, at no charge, a Class enrollment at least 15 days prior to the Class start date by giving us notice. If your plans change, please cancel your enrollment as soon as possible by calling 416-927-7170. A cancellation must be done on a business day at least 15 days prior to the course start date. If canceled less than 15 days before the course, it is subject to a cancellation charge equal to the list tuition fee. If a student does not attend a Class without having canceled in accordance with these Terms, you must pay the full price for the Class.
Substitutions of enrolled students in the scheduled Classes are permitted at no charge prior to the Class start on the first day. If you are sending a substitute, please let us know to avoid no show charges.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 324 times.