This course will provide you with a process for developing a clear understanding of your business's culture, operations, and market position.
- Course Outline
This course will provide you with a process for developing a clear understanding of your business's culture, operations, and market position, while facilitating the development of a strategic blueprint for gaining the competitive advantage necessary for your business's success, now and in the future.
Course Objective: You will develop an approach to the formulation of strategic programs and initiatives critical for effectively leading and managing an organization.
Executives, managers, consultants, and other business professionals who are responsible for strategic planning in an organization.
Course Completion Skills:
- Prepare for the strategic planning process.
- Develop a mission statement, define a vision for your organization, and conduct an assessment of internal and external factors that influence your business.
- Apply the information you have gathered and work to apply the values of your company's mission with its vision to create a successful strategy for your business operations.
- Put the plan into action and work toward the vision. You will implement and monitor the plan to gauge its effectiveness.
Lesson 1 Preparing for the Strategic Planning Process
- Topic 1A: Set the Parameters for the Strategic Planning Process
- Topic 1B: Establish a Committee
- Topic 1C: Gather Operational Data
- Topic 2A: Develop a Mission Statement
- Topic 2B: Develop a Vision Statement
- Topic 2C: Assess Internal/External Environments
- Topic 2D: Perform SWOT Analysis
- Topic 3A: Prioritize What the Strategic Plan Will Address
- Topic 3B: Set Goals and Objectives
- Topic 3C: Develop Strategy for Achieving Goals
- Topic 3D: Draft the Strategic Plan
- Topic 4A: Assign Responsibility and Authority
- Topic 4B: Establish a Monitoring System
- Prerequisites & Certificates
An understanding of business processes. Suggested courses: Practical Leadership, Leading and Managing Teams, Managing Change
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
ctc TrainCanada - We Never Cancel*:
We are unique in the corporate training field in that we do not cancel desktop applications courses due to low enrollment. When there are less than 3 students, ctc TrainCanada will personalize the class (students then receive more time with the instructor to address their individual needs allowing the student to complete the full course in less time) or connect the student remotely to a class at one of our other branches via TrainLive remote classroom instruction. *Microsoft Certified Courses and other technical courses require a minimum enrollment of three students. Business Skills courses require multiple students in order to run due to the interactive nature of the training. Selected Desktop Applications courses may require a minimum enrollment of two students to run. ctc TrainCanada® reserves the right to deliver Microsoft Certified and other technical courses via TrainLive remote classroom instruction in order to guarantee the course to run.
ctc TrainCanada Cancellation policy:
You may cancel or reschedule this registration in writing with no penalty with a minimum of 10 business days' notice prior to the first day of the course. Full payment is required if you cancel or reschedule this registration within 10 business days prior to the first day of the course. However, substitutions are welcome. If you do need to cancel or reschedule a publicly scheduled course within the 10 day non-cancellation period (not a client dedicated course), payment is to be made and a training voucher for a public course will be issued to you. This allows you to attend a future date for the same course at no charge (subject to availability).
No-shows will not be issued a training voucher.
Complimentary Service: We offer all our students coffee, tea, juice or pop, muffins or pastries in the morning and cookies baked in our own oven each afternoon.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 269 times.