- Team Skills Development Training
- Collaboration, Conflict Management & Listening Skills (2 Days)
Participants who complete this workshop will have enhanced abilities to be top performers in the workplace. They will have had a chance to learn about and practice skills that will build their communication skills, among many other things.
- Course Outline
Every workplace can benefit from improved communication. Among other problems communications issues cause up to 85% of all stress in the workplace. Add inefficiency on top of that and the need for improved communication presents the biggest opportunity in any workplace.
Purpose Participants who complete this workshop will have enhanced abilities to be top performers in the workplace. They will have had a chance to learn about and practice skills that will build their communication skills. They will feel that they have developed new methods that will help them leverage all their skills into improved productivity, performance and potential.
- Develop knowledge and skills to take advantage of opportunities for collaboration
- Understanding the benefits and outcomes of clear, crisp and concise language
- Enable learners to interact and communicate in an assertive, effective manner
- To improve communication in difficult situations and conversations with clients and colleagues
- Learn about the three types of listening and how to use them in everyday communications.
- Collaboration stimulates innovation
- Working with shared goals
- Steps to an egalitarian collaboration
- Developing virtuous spirals
- Building bridges across boundaries
- Common sources of conflict
- Overcoming roadblocks to resolution
- Avoiding self-defeating responses
- Difficult relationship toolbox
- Charismatic Listening
- Asking the right questions
- Open Ended
- Listening with emotional intelligence
- Emotional awareness of others
- Using constructive discontent
- Building trust radius
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Cancellation Policy
You may cancel, at no charge, a Class enrollment at least 15 days prior to the Class start date by giving us notice. If your plans change, please cancel your enrollment as soon as possible by calling 416-927-7170. A cancellation must be done on a business day at least 15 days prior to the course start date. If canceled less than 15 days before the course, it is subject to a cancellation charge equal to the list tuition fee. If a student does not attend a Class without having canceled in accordance with these Terms, you must pay the full price for the Class.
Substitutions of enrolled students in the scheduled Classes are permitted at no charge prior to the Class start on the first day. If you are sending a substitute, please let us know to avoid no show charges.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 279 times.