In this course, you will be introduced to the new and enhanced features available in Microsoft Office Word 2007.
- Course Outline
In the past, you have extensively used Microsoft® Office Word 2003 to author and format content and graphics within documents. Word 2007 with its new features, user-friendly formatting, design, and authoring tools, improves the process of document creation and distribution. In this course, you will be introduced to the new and enhanced features available in Microsoft Office Word 2007.
Lesson 1: Exploring the Word Environment
- Topic 1A: Explore the User Interface
- Topic 1B: Work with the Ribbon
- Topic 1C: Work with Contextual Tabs
- Topic 1D: Use the Word Galleries
- Topic 1E: Customize the Word Interface
- Topic 2A: Apply Styles
- Topic 2B: Apply Document Themes
- Topic 2C: Add Building Blocks
- Topic 2D: Work with Illustrations
- Topic 2E: Build an Equation
- Topic 2F: Add Citations and a Bibliography
- Topic 3A: Compare Reviewed Documents
- Topic 3B: Inspect Documents
- Topic 3C: Apply Digital Signatures
- Topic 3D: Save a Document
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course will be fully refunded less a $75 processing fee. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
Acend Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1615 times.