In this course, you will be introduced to the new and enhanced features available in Microsoft Office Word 2007.
- Course Start Date: Nov. 3
- Location: Toronto
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Assisted (Mentored)
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Word Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
In the past, you have extensively used Microsoft® Office Word 2003 to author and format content and graphics within documents. Word 2007 with its new features, user-friendly formatting, design, and authoring tools, improves the process of document creation and distribution. In this course, you will be introduced to the new and enhanced features available in Microsoft Office Word 2007.
Lesson 1: Exploring the Word Environment
- Topic 1A: Explore the User Interface
- Topic 1B: Work with the Ribbon
- Topic 1C: Work with Contextual Tabs
- Topic 1D: Use the Word Galleries
- Topic 1E: Customize the Word Interface
- Topic 2A: Apply Styles
- Topic 2B: Apply Document Themes
- Topic 2C: Add Building Blocks
- Topic 2D: Work with Illustrations
- Topic 2E: Build an Equation
- Topic 2F: Add Citations and a Bibliography
- Topic 3A: Compare Reviewed Documents
- Topic 3B: Inspect Documents
- Topic 3C: Apply Digital Signatures
- Topic 3D: Save a Document
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course will be fully refunded less a $75 processing fee. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
Acend Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
Toronto Training Center
69 Yonge St
Canada M5H 1A1
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 13 times.