Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007 acts as a tool that assists you in managing your projects. In this course, you will create and modify a project plan.
- Course Outline
You need to gather information about the various tasks involved, resources required to accomplish the tasks, and the overall cost in order to plan a project. Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007 acts as a tool that assists you in managing your projects. In this course, you will create and modify a project plan.
Introducing the Acend Modern Classroom Classes Guaranteed to Run
An assessment process takes place at the start of class that results in the creation of a personalized learning plan for each participant . We integrate each individual's specific project objectives with their skill gaps to create the learning prescription. The instructor assumes the role of consultant and guides each participant through the process of filling the critical gaps identified in the learning plan.
Course Outline Lesson 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Project
- Explore the Microsoft Project 2007 Environment
- Display an Existing Project Plan in Different Views
- Create a New Project Plan
- Assign a Project Calendar
- Add Tasks to the Project Plan
- Enter the Task Duration Estimates
- Add Resources in the Project Plan
- Outline Tasks
- Add a Recurring Task
- Link Dependant Tasks
- Set a Constraint to a Task
- Set a Task Deadline
- Add Notes to a Task
- Create a Resource Calendar
- Assign Resources to Tasks
- Assign Additional Resources to a Task
- Enter Costs for Resources
- Enter Values for Budget Resources
- Resolve Resource Conflicts
- Display the Critical Path
- Shorten the Project Duration
- Set a Baseline
- Print a Project Summary Report
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course will be fully refunded less a $75 processing fee. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
Acend Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 9504 times.