In this course, you will work with the new and enhanced features available in Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007.
- Course Outline
You have worked with Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2003 (or earlier) to create presentations. PowerPoint 2007, with its redesigned interface, enhanced features, and results-oriented authoring tools, improves the process of creating dynamic presentations. In this course, you will work with the new and enhanced features available in Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2007.
Lesson 1: Exploring the PowerPoint Environment
- Topic 1A: Explore the User Interface
- Topic 1B: Work with the Ribbon
- Topic 1C: Work with Contextual Tabs
- Topic 1D: Use the PowerPoint Galleries
- Topic 1E: Customize the PowerPoint Interface
- Topic 2A: Create Custom Slide Layouts
- Topic 2B: Work with Themes
- Topic 3A: Apply Rich Text and Typography Effects
- Topic 3B: Enhance Presentations with Graphic Effects
- Topic 3C: Enhance Table Layout
- Topic 3D: Work with Charts
- Topic 4A: Customize Slide Shows
- Topic 4B: Secure Presentations
- Topic 4C: Save a Presentation
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course will be fully refunded less a $75 processing fee. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
Acend Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1940 times.