As a PowerPoint 2003 user familiar with the basics, you're able to convey information clearly without much glitz. In this course you'll enhance presentations with features that will transform them into those with a powerful means of communication.
- Course Start Date: Sep. 27
- Location: Toronto
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Assisted (Mentored)
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Powerpoint Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
As a Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2003 user familiar with the basics, you're able to convey information clearly without much glitz. That's okay, but you can do better?audiences expect more than the basics. In this course, you will enhance presentations with features that will transform basic presentations into those with a powerful means of communication.
Introducing the Acend Modern Classroom
Classes Guaranteed to Run
An assessment process takes place at the start of class that results in the creation of a personalized learning plan for each participant . We integrate each individual's specific project objectives with their skill gaps to create the learning prescription. The instructor assumes the role of consultant and guides each participant through the process of filling the critical gaps identified in the learning plan.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
* create a design template.
* create organization charts and diagrams.
* add special effects to a Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2003 slide.
* create a Web-based Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2003 presentation.
* use a Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2003 presentation for collaborative workgroup review.
* use functionality that will enable you to deliver live, self-service, and online presentations.
Lesson 1: Creating a Custom Design Template
* Topic 1A: Define Design Template Characteristics
* Topic 1B: Create a Custom Color Scheme
* Topic 1C: Set Up a Slide Master
* Topic 1D: Format Custom Bullets
* Topic 1E: Add a Footer
* Topic 1F: Modify the Notes Master
* Topic 1G: Save a Custom Design Template
Lesson 2: Adding Organization Charts and Diagrams
* Topic 2A: Working with Organization Charts
* Topic 2B: Update an Organization Chart
* Topic 2C: Applying a Chart Layout
* Topic 2D: Create a Diagram
* Topic 2E: Draw a Flowchart
Lesson 3: Adding Special Effects
* Topic 3A: Add Sound and Movies
* Topic 3B: Add Animation
* Topic 3C: Emphasize Objects
* Topic 3D: Set a Motion Path
* Topic 3E: Set the Order of Effects
Lesson 4: Creating Web Presentations
* Topic 4A: Create a Group Home Page with the AutoContent Wizard
* Topic 4B: Hyperlink to a Web Page
* Topic 4C: Publish as a Web Page
Lesson 5: Collaborating in PowerPoint
* Topic 5A: Set Password Protection
* Topic 5B: Work with Comments
* Topic 5C: Send a Presentation for Review
* Topic 5D: Merge Revision Copies
* Topic 5E: Apply Reviewer Changes
Lesson 6: Delivering a Presentation
* Topic 6A: Hyperlink Within PowerPoint
* Topic 6B: Add an Action Button
* Topic 6C: Set Up a Custom Show
* Topic 6D: Annotate a Presentation
* Topic 6E: Working with Narrations and Slide Timings
Topic 6F: Set Up a Slide Show to Repeat Automatically
Appendix A: Microsoft Office Specialist Program
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course will be fully refunded less a $75 processing fee. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
Acend Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
Toronto Training Center
69 Yonge St
Canada M5H 1A1
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 22 times.