In this course you will work with symbols and instances create extensive Timelines with independent animations build more complex navigation controls work with sound and optimize your movies for viewing by your intended audience.
- Course Outline
In this course you will work with symbols and instances create extensive Timelines with independent animations build more complex navigation controls work with sound and optimize your movies for viewing by your intended audience. Objectives marked with an asterisk (*) are taught for CS5 only.
- Use the Bone Tool
- Use Inverse Kinematics to Animate with the Bone Tool
- Use the Spring for Bones*
- Animate 3D Transformations
- Create Movie Clip Symbols
- Animate Movie Clip Symbols
- Add Interactivity with Movie Clips
- Create a Flash Slide Presentation
- Apply Effects to Movie Clips
- Use ActionScript 2 and the Behaviour Panel to Control Movie Clip Symbols and Presentations
BUTTON SYMBOLS AND INTERACTIVITY
- Create Buttons
- Control Movies with Button Behaviors
- Create a Navigation Bar
- Add Interactivity to Buttons
- Import and Compress Sounds
- Link External Sounds
- Change Sound Properties
- Add Audio to a Button
- Control Sound with Behaviours
- Importing Video
- Use Adobe Media Encoder
- Adjust Video Properties
- Use Enhanced Video Improvements*
- Label Frames and Symbol Instances
- Create a Pop-up Menu
- Create Image Map Hotspots
- Create Rollovers
ACTIONSCRIPT 3 BASICS
- Form Components
- Component Styles
- Add Components and Scripts from the Actions Panel
- Use the Enhanced Action Script Editor*
- Get and Set Properties
- Use Conditional Statements, Operators and Variables
- Using Dynamic and Input Text
- Create a Form with Interactive Components
- Create an Event Handler
- Use Dynamic Mask
- Use the Code Snippets Panel*
SAMPLES AND TEMPLATES
- Apply Samples and Templates
PUBLISHING AND EXPORTING
- Publishing and Export Movies
- iPhone Distribution*
- Authoring for Adobe Air*
ADOBE PROGRAM INTEGRATION â€“ CS5 ONLY
- Overview Adobe Flash Builder Integration
- Overview Integration with Adobe Flash Catalyst
- Prerequisites & Certificates
The prerequisites for this course are an introductory course to Flash or a solid working knowledge of the software.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
ctc TrainCanada - We Never Cancel*:
We are unique in the corporate training field in that we do not cancel desktop applications courses due to low enrollment. When there are less than 3 students, ctc TrainCanada will personalize the class (students then receive more time with the instructor to address their individual needs allowing the student to complete the full course in less time) or connect the student remotely to a class at one of our other branches via TrainLive remote classroom instruction. *Microsoft Certified Courses and other technical courses require a minimum enrollment of three students. Business Skills courses require multiple students in order to run due to the interactive nature of the training. Selected Desktop Applications courses may require a minimum enrollment of two students to run. ctc TrainCanada® reserves the right to deliver Microsoft Certified and other technical courses via TrainLive remote classroom instruction in order to guarantee the course to run.
ctc TrainCanada Cancellation policy:
You may cancel or reschedule this registration in writing with no penalty with a minimum of 10 business days' notice prior to the first day of the course. Full payment is required if you cancel or reschedule this registration within 10 business days prior to the first day of the course. However, substitutions are welcome. If you do need to cancel or reschedule a publicly scheduled course within the 10 day non-cancellation period (not a client dedicated course), payment is to be made and a training voucher for a public course will be issued to you. This allows you to attend a future date for the same course at no charge (subject to availability).
No-shows will not be issued a training voucher.
Complimentary Service: We offer all our students coffee, tea, juice or pop, muffins or pastries in the morning and cookies baked in our own oven each afternoon.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 416 times.