In this course, you will create Flash-based movies that contain graphics, text, and animations.
- Course Start Date: Nov. 28
- Location: Calgary
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 2 days 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Macromedia Flash Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Adobe Flash is used to create web pages or web page components that contain text, graphics, and animation, that will display correctly in almost every browser on most computing platforms. In this course, you will create Flash-based movies that contain graphics, text, and animations.
EXPLORE THE FLASH ENVIRONMENT
- What is a Rich Internet Application?
- Explore the Adobe Flash CS3 Environment
- Produce a Flash Application File
- Understand the Timeline and the Stage
- Use Grids, Rulers and Guides
- Work with Snapping
- Understand the Toolbox
- View Graphics at Various Magnifications
- Manipulate Panels
- Use Custom Panel Sets
- Use the Line Tool
- Use the Oval and Rectangle Tools
- Use the Pencil Tool with options
- Use the Pen Tool: Straight Line Segments
- Use the Pen Tool: Curved Line Segments
- Use the Eraser tool with Options
- Use the Brush Tool with Options
- Use Object Drawing and Merge Drawing Modes
- Selection Modes for Object and Merged Drawings
- Use the Select, Sub-Select and Lasso Tools
- Use the Paint Bucket Tool with Options
- Use the Ink Bottle Tool
- Transform Tools, Panel and Commands
- Arrange, Align and Group Objects
- Smooth and Straighten Shapes
- Use the Gradient Tool
- Understand Different Colour Models
- Use the Colour Panel
- Create Custom Colours
- Apply Alpha to a Colour
- Use the Swatches Panel
- Add a Custom Color
- Use the Adobe Kuler Panel
- Create and Apply a Custom Gradient
- Use the Eyedropper Tool
- Add and Format Static Text
- Add and Format Input Text
- Use Text Engine to Format Text*
- Set Font Options
- Embed or Use Device Fonts
- Convert Text to Shapes
- Raster vs Vector Graphics
- Display and Link Images
- Import Images to the Stage or the Library
- Trace a Bitmap Image
- Recolour a Bitmap Image
- Convert an Object to a Symbol
- Create a New Symbol from Scratch
- Edit and Modify Symbols
- Use the Library Panel
- Create a New Folder
- Use Symbols and Instances
- Use the Timeline
- Create Frames, Keyframes and Blank Keyframes
- Select , Manipulate and Remove Frames in the Timeline
- Import a Frame-By Frame Animation
- Make a Simple Frame-by-Frame Animation
- Preview the Animation
- Use Onion Skinning
- Edit Multiple Frames
- Understand Frame Rate and Vary the Speed of Animations
- Use Layers
- Distribute Objects to Layers
- Create Layer Groups
- Use Live Preview on the Stage*
- Create a Classic Tween
- Set the Tween Property
- Add Keyframes to Motion Tweens
- Animate Colour Effects
- Animate Graphics That Change Size
- Rotate and Spin Graphics
- Move Graphics in Straight Lines
- Change Tween Speed
- Stagger Animation
- Create a Motion Tween
- Use the Motion Editor Panel
- Apply a Motion Preset
- Using the Guide Layer
- Create a Motion Guide
- Move Graphics Along a Path
- Orient Graphics to a Motion Path
- Create a Shape Tween
- Shape Tween Text
- Add Shape Hints
- Modify a Shape Tween
- Create a Mask
- Animate a Mask
- Mask Multiple Layers
- Change Background to Enhance Masks
- Using Text Masks
- Apply and Modify Blending Modes
- Apply and Modify Filter Effects
- Prerequisites & Certificates
The prerequisites for this course are proficiency with Windows, a solid understanding of basic office software skills, familiarity with computer graphics and design concepts, and a basic understanding of Internet terminology and use. Objectives marked with an asterisk (*) are taught for CS5 only.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
ctc TrainCanada - We Never Cancel*:
We are unique in the corporate training field in that we do not cancel desktop applications courses due to low enrollment. When there are less than 3 students, ctc TrainCanada will personalize the class (students then receive more time with the instructor to address their individual needs allowing the student to complete the full course in less time) or connect the student remotely to a class at one of our other branches via TrainLive remote classroom instruction. *Microsoft Certified Courses and other technical courses require a minimum enrollment of three students. Business Skills courses require multiple students in order to run due to the interactive nature of the training. Selected Desktop Applications courses may require a minimum enrollment of two students to run. ctc TrainCanada® reserves the right to deliver Microsoft Certified and other technical courses via TrainLive remote classroom instruction in order to guarantee the course to run.
ctc TrainCanada Cancellation policy:
You may cancel or reschedule this registration in writing with no penalty with a minimum of 10 business days' notice prior to the first day of the course. Full payment is required if you cancel or reschedule this registration within 10 business days prior to the first day of the course. However, substitutions are welcome. If you do need to cancel or reschedule a publicly scheduled course within the 10 day non-cancellation period (not a client dedicated course), payment is to be made and a training voucher for a public course will be issued to you. This allows you to attend a future date for the same course at no charge (subject to availability).
No-shows will not be issued a training voucher.
Complimentary Service: We offer all our students coffee, tea, juice or pop, muffins or pastries in the morning and cookies baked in our own oven each afternoon.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
815 8th Ave. SW, Suite 300
Canada T2P 3P2
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 128 times.