In this course, you will familiarize yourself with the concepts and techniques that are used to optimize images for display on the Internet.
- Course Outline
You are familiar with designing and creating images with Photoshop. Images that are to be used in websites need to be optimized for optimal file size and quality. In this course, you will familiarize yourself with the concepts and techniques that are used to optimize images for display on the Internet.
Lesson 1: Preparing Web Images
- Topic 1A: Measure Web Image Resolution
- Topic 1B: Examine File Size Considerations
- Topic 2A: Optimize Photographic Images
- Topic 2B: Optimize Flat Color Graphics and Illustrations
- Topic 2C: Use Transparency in Web Images
- Topic 3A: Explore Color Management for the Web
- Topic 3B: Examine Display Differences Across Platforms
- Topic 3C: Ensure Consistent Color and Reduction of the Color Palette
- Topic 4A: Examine the Web Design Uses for Photoshop and ImageReady
- Topic 4B: Create Web Page Backgrounds
- Topic 4C: Draw Shapes
- Topic 4D: Format Vector Paths
- Topic 5A: Prepare a Web Page for Export
- Topic 5B: Export a Web Page
- Topic 6A: Create Animations
- Topic 6B: Save Animations
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course will be fully refunded less a $75 processing fee. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
Acend Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 564 times.