In this course, you will customize your Outlook environment, Calendar, mail, folders, and also track, share, assign, and quickly locate various Outlook items.
- Course Outline
If you have been using Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 as a communications tool, then you know how to send a mail message; schedule appointments and meetings; and create contacts, tasks, and notes. This course is the second in a series of three Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 courses. In this course, you will customize your Outlook environment, Calendar, mail, folders, and also track, share, assign, and quickly locate various Outlook items.
Lesson 1: Setting Calendar Options
- Topic 1A: Set Work Days and Times
- Topic 1B: Display an Additional Time Zone
- Topic 1C: Set Availability Options
- Topic 2A: Modify Message Settings
- Topic 2B: Modify Delivery Options
- Topic 2C: Change the Message Format
- Topic 2D: Notify Others That You will be Out of the Office
- Topic 2E: Create a Distribution List
- Topic 2F: Insert a Hyperlink
- Topic 3A: Automatically Record a Journal Entry
- Topic 3B: Manually Record a Journal Entry
- Topic 3C: Modify a Journal Entry
- Topic 4A: Assign a Task
- Topic 4B: Reply to a Task Request
- Topic 4C: Send a Task Update
- Topic 4D: Track Assigned Tasks
- Topic 5A: Specify Folder Permissions
- Topic 5B: Delegate Access to Folders
- Topic 5C: Access Another User's Folder
- Topic 5D: Send Calendar Information in an Email Message
- Topic 6A: Customize the Toolbar
- Topic 6B: Create a New Toolbar
- Topic 6C: Customize the Menu Bar
- Topic 6D: Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
- Topic 6E: Customize the To-Do Bar
- Topic 6F: Create a Folder Home Page
- Topic 7A: Sort Messages Using Multiple Criteria
- Topic 7B: Find Messages
- Topic 7C: Find Outlook Items Using Multiple Criteria
- Topic 7D: Filter Messages
- Topic 7E: Organize Messages
- Topic 7F: Manage Junk Email
- Topic 8A: Create a Public Folder
- Topic 8B: Add Users to a Public Folder
- Topic 8C: Post Information in a Public Folder
- Topic 8D: Send an Email Message to a Public Folder
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course will be fully refunded less a $75 processing fee. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
Acend Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 2457 times.