- Microsoft Office Communications Server
- 50232A: Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Ignite (MS Certification)
This three-day instructor-led workshop provides students with the knowledge and skills to understand 300-level information on Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2.
- Course Outline
This three-day instructor-led workshop provides students with the knowledge and skills to understand 300-level information on Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2. The workshop focuses on understanding scenarios of Office Communications Server 2007 (OCS 2007), Office Communicator, and integration with Exchange 2007.
This course is intended for both novice and experienced IT Professionals who are concerned about delivering IM/Presence, Conferencing, and Voice solutions to the Enterprise.
Course Completion Skills:
- Articulate the core scenarios for Office Communications Server 2007 R2.
- Articulate architectural requirements of OCS 2007 R2.
- Install and deploy a pilot for Office Communications Server 2007 R2.
- Create steps for a pilot.
- Understand integration of Exchange 2007 SP1 Unified Messaging.
- Lab : Deploying and Configuring Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Enterprise Edition
- Lab 1 guides the attendee through preparing Active Directory and DNS for an OCS installation. Following these steps, OCS 2007 is installed and validated.
- Lab : Installing and Using Office Communicator 2007 R2 and the Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Attendant
- Lab 2 illustrates the installation of Office Communicator, OCS 2007 R2 Attendant and new rich-presence capabilities. This lab also illustrates enabling users for IM and testing the clients.
- Lab : Installing and Configuring Communicator Web Access R2
- Lab 3 will guide the attendee through the installation and configuration of Communicator Web Access.
- Lab : Installing and Configuring GFC Functionality and Enabling Users for Group Chat Console
- Lab 4 illustrates the implementation of a Group Chat Server, followed by experiencing the features of the Group Chat Client.
- Lab : Configuring and Using Conferencing in Office Communications Server 2007 R2
- Lab 5 guides the attendee through the phases of deploying and configuring conferencing in an existing OCS 2007 R2 implementation.
- Lab : Configure OCS 2007 R2 for Remote Access
- Lab 6 will provide the attendees with hands-on experience in preparing and implementing Remote Access. Attendees will create and assign certificates, and test external Communicator connectivity.
- Lab : Using the Management and Troubleshooting Tools in OCS 2007 R2
- Lab 7 walks the attendee through troubleshooting tools included. This lab also includes a look at some of the resource kit utilities to help troubleshooting OCS 2007 R2.
- Lab : Installing and Configuring Mediation Server and Configuring Response Groups
- Lab 8 illustrates how to implement a Mediation Server enabling the enterprise voice features. After completing the deployment attendees will configure multiple Response Group workflows.
- Lab : Configuring and Using Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 SP1 Unified Messaging
- Lab 9 instructs the attendee on integrating OCS 2007 R2 with an Exchange 2007 SP1 UM environment. UM is configured, and then OCS is configured to integrate with the Exchange UM environment.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Cancellation Policy
ctc TrainCanada - We Never Cancel*:
We are unique in the corporate training field in that we do not cancel desktop applications courses due to low enrollment. When there are less than 3 students, ctc TrainCanada will personalize the class (students then receive more time with the instructor to address their individual needs allowing the student to complete the full course in less time) or connect the student remotely to a class at one of our other branches via TrainLive remote classroom instruction. *Microsoft Certified Courses and other technical courses require a minimum enrollment of three students. Business Skills courses require multiple students in order to run due to the interactive nature of the training. Selected Desktop Applications courses may require a minimum enrollment of two students to run. ctc TrainCanada® reserves the right to deliver Microsoft Certified and other technical courses via TrainLive remote classroom instruction in order to guarantee the course to run.
ctc TrainCanada Cancellation policy:
You may cancel or reschedule this registration in writing with no penalty with a minimum of 10 business days' notice prior to the first day of the course. Full payment is required if you cancel or reschedule this registration within 10 business days prior to the first day of the course. However, substitutions are welcome. If you do need to cancel or reschedule a publicly scheduled course within the 10 day non-cancellation period (not a client dedicated course), payment is to be made and a training voucher for a public course will be issued to you. This allows you to attend a future date for the same course at no charge (subject to availability).
No-shows will not be issued a training voucher.
Complimentary Service: We offer all our students coffee, tea, juice or pop, muffins or pastries in the morning and cookies baked in our own oven each afternoon.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 372 times.