In this course, you will work with the new and enhanced features in Microsoft Office Excel 2007.
- Course Outline
You have worked with Microsoft® Office Excel® 2003, and you now need to be aware of the additional features in the latest release of the software for improving the management, presentation, and distribution of your spreadsheets. In this course, you will work with the new and enhanced features in Microsoft® Office Excel® 2007.
Lesson 1: Exploring the Excel Environment
- Topic 1A: Explore the User Interface
- Topic 1B: Work with the Ribbon
- Topic 1C: Work with Contextual Tabs
- Topic 1D: Use the Excel Galleries
- Topic 1E: Customize the Excel Interface
- Topic 2A: Explore the Enhancements in Excel 2007 Spreadsheets
- Topic 2B: Insert Tables
- Topic 2C: Format Tables
- Topic 3A: Apply Conditional Formatting
- Topic 3B: Sort Data in a Spreadsheet
- Topic 3C: Filter Data in a Spreadsheet
- Topic 3D: Apply a Formula
- Topic 4A: Create Charts
- Topic 4B: Format Charts
- Topic 4C: Work with Illustrations
- Topic 4D: Create PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Topic 4E: Share Excel Charts
- Topic 4F: Save Data in Presentable Formats
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course will be fully refunded less a $75 processing fee. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
Acend Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1758 times.