In this course, you will work with the new and enhanced features in Microsoft Office Excel 2007.
- Course Start Date: Dec. 20
- Location: Toronto
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Assisted (Mentored)
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Excel Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
You have worked with Microsoft® Office Excel® 2003, and you now need to be aware of the additional features in the latest release of the software for improving the management, presentation, and distribution of your spreadsheets. In this course, you will work with the new and enhanced features in Microsoft® Office Excel® 2007.
Lesson 1: Exploring the Excel Environment
- Topic 1A: Explore the User Interface
- Topic 1B: Work with the Ribbon
- Topic 1C: Work with Contextual Tabs
- Topic 1D: Use the Excel Galleries
- Topic 1E: Customize the Excel Interface
- Topic 2A: Explore the Enhancements in Excel 2007 Spreadsheets
- Topic 2B: Insert Tables
- Topic 2C: Format Tables
- Topic 3A: Apply Conditional Formatting
- Topic 3B: Sort Data in a Spreadsheet
- Topic 3C: Filter Data in a Spreadsheet
- Topic 3D: Apply a Formula
- Topic 4A: Create Charts
- Topic 4B: Format Charts
- Topic 4C: Work with Illustrations
- Topic 4D: Create PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Topic 4E: Share Excel Charts
- Topic 4F: Save Data in Presentable Formats
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course will be fully refunded less a $75 processing fee. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
Acend Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
Toronto Training Center
69 Yonge St
Canada M5H 1A1
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 9 times.