You have basic computer skills & also used paper-based systems to store data that you run calculations on. You now want to migrate that data to an electronic format. In this course, you will use Microsoft Office Excel 2003 to manage, edit, & print data.
- Course Start Date: Mar. 2
- Location: Toronto
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Assisted (Mentored)
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Excel Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
You will create and edit basic Microsoft Office Excel 2003 worksheets and workbooks.
Introducing the Acend Modern Classroom
Classes Guaranteed to Run
An assessment process takes place at the start of class that results in the creation of a personalized learning plan for each participant . We integrate each individual's specific project objectives with their skill gaps to create the learning prescription. The instructor assumes the role of consultant and guides each participant through the process of filling the critical gaps identified in the learning plan.
This course is designed for persons preparing for certification as a Microsoft Office Specialist in Excel, who already have knowledge of the Microsoft Office Windows 98 (or above) operating system, and who desire to gain the skills necessary to create, edit, format, and print basic Microsoft Excel 2003 worksheets.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
* create a basic worksheet.
* modify a worksheet.
* perform calculations.
* format a worksheet.
* develop a workbook.
* print the contents of a workbook.
* customize the layout of the Excel window.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Excel
* Topic 1A: An Overview of Excel
* Topic 1B: Navigate in Excel
* Topic 1C: Select Data
* Topic 1D: Enter Data
* Topic 1E: Save a Workbook
* Topic 1F: Obtain Help
Lesson 2: Modifying a Worksheet
* Topic 2A: Move and Copy Data Between Cells
* Topic 2B: Fill Cells with Series of Data
* Topic 2C: Edit Cell Data
* Topic 2D: Insert and Delete Cells, Columns, and Rows
* Topic 2E: Find, Replace, and Go To Cell Data
* Topic 2F: Spell Check a Worksheet
Lesson 3: Performing Calculations
* Topic 3A: Create Basic Formulas
* Topic 3B: Calculate with Functions
* Topic 3C: Copy Formulas and Functions
* Topic 3D: Create an Absolute Reference
Lesson 4: Formatting a Worksheet
* Topic 4A: Change Font Size and Type
* Topic 4B: Add Borders and Color to Cells
* Topic 4C: Change Column Width and Row Height
* Topic 4D: Merge Cells
* Topic 4E: Apply Number Formats
* Topic 4F: Create a Custom Number Format
* Topic 4G: Align Cell Contents
* Topic 4H: Find and Replace Formats
* Topic 4I: Apply an AutoFormat
* Topic 4J: Apply Styles
Lesson 5: Developing a Workbook
* Topic 5A: Format Worksheet Tabs
* Topic 5B: Reposition Worksheets in a Workbook
* Topic 5C: Insert and Delete Worksheets
* Topic 5D: Copy and Paste Worksheets
* Topic 5E: Copy a Workbook
Lesson 6: Printing Workbook Contents
* Topic 6A: Set a Print Title
* Topic 6B: Create a Header and a Footer
* Topic 6C: Set Page Margins
* Topic 6D: Change Page Orientation
* Topic 6E: Insert and Remove Page Breaks
* Topic 6F: Print a Range
Lesson 7: Customizing Layout
* Topic 7A: Split a Worksheet
* Topic 7B: Arrange Worksheets
* Topic 7C: Freeze and Unfreeze Rows and Columns
* Topic 7D: Hide and Unhide Worksheets
Appendix A: Microsoft Office Specialist Program
- Prerequisites & Certificates
You have basic computer skills such as using a mouse, navigating through windows, and surfing the Internet. You have also used paper-based systems to store data that you run calculations on. You now want to migrate that data to an electronic format.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course will be fully refunded less a $75 processing fee. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
Acend Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
Toronto Training Center
69 Yonge St
Canada M5H 1A1
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 8 times.